West Edmonton Mall Information
Hotels, Motels and B&B's - Where to Stay
17700 87th Avenue - Edmonton, AB, Canada
Price Range: Medium - High
*Children 16 and under free with parents
*vacation paradise * theme rooms * 4 star hotel
*Phone: (780) 444-3000 or 1-800-661-6454
- Superior Room - 2 queen size beds. Rooms with bunk beds also available.
- Executive Room - King size bed or two queen size beds and a full size Jacuzzi.
- The Classical Roman Room - Velvet Covered Bed With Sheer Draperies And A
Circular Roman Jacuzzi.
3 D View
- Hollywood - Decorated In A Broadway Setting With Oscar
Statues Throughout. 1 Queen Bed And Same Features As Roman Room.
- Truck - Decorated With Street And Traffic Lights. You Sleep In A Queen
Size Bed That Is In The Back Of A 1/2 Ton Pick Up Truck.
- Polynesian - Decorated In A Hawaiian Tropical Setting.
You Sleep On A Queen Size Bed Which Is In A Warrior Catamaran Boat 3
- Victorian Coach - This Room Will Transport You Back To The 1880s
With Your Very Own Horse Drawn Coach. 1 Queen Bed, Jacuzzi In Room
Edmonton Travelodge West
18320 Stony Plain Rd. - Edmonton AB, Canada T5W 0Z4
Price Range: Moderate
* Sleepy Bear's Water Park with it's swimming pool, hot tub and waterslide
makes us a popular destination for travelers of all sizes. * Smitty's Restaurant on
site * 5 minutes from West Edmonton Mall * Free In-room coffee * Special
"Royco Select" Corporate Rooms
West Edmonton Mall Inn
17504 - 90 Avenue NW Edmonton, AB T5T 6L6
Price Range: moderate
Located right across the street from the mall. This new inn is a great place for family or business traveller.
Guestrooms Feature Two Queen Beds..in Room Coffee Maker And Hair Dryer
Sandman Hotel West Edmonton
Price Range: Moderate
*Children 15 years and under free sharing with parents
*newly renovated, 3 story, air conditioning, indoor heated pool,
24 hour restaurant, family atmosphere
*Near West Edmonton Mall - 3 Minutes North of west of West
Edmonton mall, 5 minutes from Yellowhead and White Mud
Royal Inn - West Edmonton
10010 178th Street - Edmonton AB, Canada T5S1T3
Price Range: Medium
The Royal Inn West Edmonton is located 20 minutes from the downtown area
and the airport. They are centrally located to area attractions and
minutes from the West Edmonton Shopping Mall. The Inn offers an on site health club,
restaurant and lounge. The property does provide room service.
Maggie's Home (West Edmonton) B&B
A new B&B located 10 minute walk from the mall's west side. They accept families, small pets and the
rooms are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outside. Visit their web site for moe
Rates & Information or phone: 1-877-486-1108.
The West Edmonton mall is located on
the west side of Edmonton,
and stretches from 90th Ave. to 87th Ave. along 170th St. The mall is south of
Highway 16 & Stony Plain Road - 2 main routes to Jasper, Alberta.
Directions & Maps
travelers coming from Calgary or the International Airport, you would take
the Calgary Trail (Highway No. 2) and
turn to the west at Whitemud Freeway until you reach 170th. St. where you would
turn right and travel north to the mall.
For travelers coming from Jasper or from the Lloydminister on the Yellowhead
Highway (No. 16) you would turn south on to 170th St. to reach the mall.
- Over 800 stores and 110 places to eat
- Edmonton Mall Hours and Events
- GALAXYLAND AMUSEMENT PARK - try out Mindbender, Autosled, Drop of Doom
- Waterpark: 5 acre waterpark, over 20 water activities
- The Haunted Castle and Fun House!
- ICE PALACE - from skating to Edmonton Oilers practice
- Indoor Miniature Golf - new cartoon-like caricatures
- Deep Sea Adventure - get into a real submarine
- Dolphin Lagoon - Meet Mavis, Gary, Howard, and Maria - 4 Atlantic
- Visit West Edmonton Mall's web site
- uses flash and plug-ins for maps
Edmonton Events & Attractions
Events and Festivals
- Fort Edmonton Park
- Canada's largest historical park featuring the pre-fur trade era, fort, pre
and post railway era
Island National Park
- Elk Island has wildlife, hiking and cross-country ski
trails, picnic spots and overnight camping facilities. It is
Museum of Alberta
- Situated in a park just west of downtown Edmonton, the Museum offers a full
range of exhibitions for every age level.
- City of Edmonton Tourism Authority
- Tourism information
- Folk Music Festival
- Book early if you want a weekend pass
- Canada's longest running jazz festival
- Klondike Days
- 10-day, gold-rush-themed celebration of Edmonton's early days as a
frontier community has events, street entertainment, exhibition & rides,
Sourdough Raft Race
- celebrate the food and culture of more than 60 ethnic groups as you go from
pavilion to pavilion
Visitor Guide Book
Download the Edmonton Plan on Having Fun Summer Getaway
Guide [PDF 9 MB]
View an online
Visitor Guide for Greater Edmonton or order a copy of the guide.
Canada Hotel Guide
Worldwide Travel Guide